Volunteer at Crossroads
Volunteer with Crossroads Women
Community support is vital to the mission of Crossroads. We have several ways for you, or your group, to get involved. Volunteering with Crossroads is fun and makes a huge difference in our ability to help women during this important time in their lives.
- Work Parties – Saturday morning yard work and house repair projects
- Assisting with the upcoming Virtual 5K Fundraiser
- Assisting with the upcoming Shoe Drive
- Help with Crossroads events: Speakers Series, Gala, Welcome Home Breakfast
- Holiday gift wrapping party and preparations
- Help us get our quarterly newsletter ready for mailing.
- We are currently in need of someone experienced in home repairs and maintenance to assist us with projects in the new San Francisco House.
- We are looking for committed volunteers for our property and development (philanthropy) committees.
- The property committee needs individuals with expertise in real estate, contractors, property managers, home repair professionals and others who are interested in helping manage and maintain various Crossroads, Inc. properties.
- Our development committee is looking for individuals with fundraising expertise. Volunteers would assist with current fundraising projects and help develop new strategies for fundraising and public relations.