Volunteer with Crossroads Women
Community support is vital to the mission of Crossroads. We have several ways to get involved, both for groups and individuals. Volunteering with Crossroads is fun and makes a huge difference in our ability to help women during this important time in their lives.
- Work parties, 2nd Saturday morning, 9 am to 12 pm.
- Communitywide Yard Sale, May 20, 2016 – Preparation and day of event
- Newsletter editor
- Donation requests
- Coffee drives
- Provide dinner for 12-15 people
- Baking/refreshment team
- Clothing Ambassador
- Adopt A Home
- Bring Birthday Cheer
To become a volunteer, or for more information, call: Vicki at (909) 626-7847 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Crossroads Wish List For the Women
- Target gift cards
- Walmart gift cards
- Stationary, envelopes, stamps, pens,
- Bath gel, body lotion, body spray
- Scarves, gloves, socks
- Coffee mugs (positive saying on them would be nice), water bottles
- Twin size sheets and pillow cases any color but white
- Twin size, light weight bedspreads any shade but white
- Toilet paper
- Hygiene items – full size shampoo, conditioner, body gel, lotion,mouthwash, hair conditioner
Crossroads Program Wish List
We are always in need of items for the women’s kitchen. Donation of these supplies are greatly appreciated.
- coffee and coffee creamer
- canned goods and vegetables (fresh fruits and vegetables are always appreciated)
- any leftover food from events, luncheons, etc. is always welcome
We also need sugar to help support our social enterprise project, Rising Women. Sugar donations help reduce the costs when making our homemade jams and jellies and other products. This program offers valuable work experience while using locally grown and donated produce in our community.